Monday, June 6, 2011

it's because of the fall

today at work I accidentally set part of my hair on fire while trying to light a cigarette... truly, smoking is the coolest and most fabulous of bad habits. luckily i didn't get hurt, and not too much of my hair went up in flames! it was pretty funny, though.

after that, I went over to Ben's house! we took some pictures outside, but the mosquitos ate us ALIVE.

I had to resist the temptation to swat everything so the pictures wouldn't blur.

shorts: Urban Outfitters
shoes: Forever 21
scarf and cardigan: hand-me-down
tank top: Target


I really need to invest in some other pairs of shorts....but these are just so comfy and versatile! It's just so hot outside that nothing else makes sense to wear.

See you!

1 comment:

  1. I love that cardigan! Glad you didn't set lots of your hair on fire....