Sunday, June 19, 2011

oh! you pretty things

Sorry for the hiatus, guys! I've been pretty sick recently, and that's kept me from doing anything. I don't look particularly fashionable with snot running down my face. But I'm back! The weather's been finally cooling off here, so I can suffer wearing leggings instead of nothing but shorts now.


Happy Father's day to all the dads out there! Mine's currently in Malaysia on business, so I'll have to tell him over the phone!


This is the first time I think I've ever worn leggings as pants - not as bad as I imagined!


I found these wedges in my Mom's closet, and she gave them to me because they hurt her feet. I love them! They're my very first pair of wedges.



If you're wondering about the low quality of this pic (and another one) it's because my camera battery died, and so we had to switch over to my phone's camera!


shirt: Urban Outfitters
leggings: Target
shoes: Mom's




See you! I promise I'll update more quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment