Sunday, June 5, 2011

Summer Days

   Well, I have officially started life at home for better or for worse.  The problem is, if I don't have enough going on, I get restless, grumpy, and I snack alot.  And it hath begun.  So I'm hoping to occupy myself with reading, Battlestar Galactica, and working on making lamps until the end of July when I head back to MA.  Today I went to church for the first time in a long time.  This what I wore:
shirt: old navy
belt, skirt, and shoes: thrift

This is the hallway upstairs in my parent's house.  That square thing to my right is a piece of masonite that I painted a tree on in the 8th grade...stupid hipster kid.

So I wore this outfit most of the day.  But then I snuggled down to watch Battlestar Galactica.  I'm obsessed.  I love it.  Lee Adama is my destiny...I've decided.


   That's it until tomorrow everyone.  I hope you are all having lovely summers.  And Kym, I miss you!

1 comment: