Monday, July 11, 2011

funny little frog

You may have noticed in these pictures that my hair is a drastically different color. It actually came from a botched attempt to bleach my hair blonde - I ended up bleaching the roots super blonde, but there were very stubborn patches of hair that refused to go any blonder. In an attempt to make my hair look less goofy and badly bleached, I ended up using the leftover pink dye from when I went pink last summer! I was actually quite pleased with it once I had finished - much better than being several different shades of blonde all at once.

I decided to channel a bit of the style rookie in this outfit. She mixes and matches patterns and textures and always looks fabulous, so I thought I'd give it a try! My pink hair made me a little more daring.


Ben has got me reading Game of Thrones - it's pretty good! I'm already over 400 pages in, and I only borrowed it from him last night.


One of the guys I work with has already started calling me Strawberry Shortcake because of my hair. I don't mind it one bit!


I had a "princess night" with two of my good friends this weekend. They both have blogs, and one has an etsy store! I'm probably gonna link them on the left/do a post about them. They are the cutest!


shirt: Sufjan Stevens concert t-shirt
skirt: Forever 21
shoes: Urban Outfitters
glasses: BonLook


Have you guys been listening to the new Bon Iver? I can't stop, it's ridiculous.


See you! I can't believe summer's already halfway over!

No comments:

Post a Comment