Wednesday, July 20, 2011

never heard a better bad joke

It is so hot outside today! I just got home from work, and all I wanna do is just lay in front of a fan with a cold beer. I'm probably gonna do just that after I finish this post!

I'm almost through the second Game of Thrones book, and it is so good! I was very distraught for a while, because I thought my favorite character had died, but HE LIVES! I've been able to power through these books at work, since I mostly run tests for a lot of chemicals, and I get about ten minutes per test to do whatever I want.

Ben's cat, Kitty, steals the show again in these photos! You can't really see my face in most of them because I LOVE CATS and i just wanted to look at Kitty! With my feather fascinator, we look like the Owl and the Pussycat!


MEOW.


I actually made the fascinator I'm wearing! I'm making one for my friend for her wedding, so this was just a practice one.


I WANNA BE A CAT, TOO.


TEACH ME YOUR SECRETS, KITTY.


fascinator: me!
shoes and dress: Forever 21
cardigan: Target






Closeup! I think it turned out really well for a first attempt!

No comments:

Post a Comment