Wednesday, July 27, 2011

London Calling

   This time last year I was preparing to go to England and Scotland on a theatre trip with my school.  I want to be doing that again this year...  I've spent the last month off and on day dreaming about London and Edinburgh.  I actually got this dress at a market in London.  It has a large unexplained ink stain on it, and the skirt looks as if it were cut off unevenly and never hemmed.  I love it.


Every girl needs a little pink dress!


My cheeks are still a bit puffy from being sick, so I self consciously hid my face in most of these...

dress: market in London
shoes: thrift Keds

  I keep thinking about all those trips to the National Theatre and nights at the pub and walking down the Royal Mile popping in and out of thrift stores.  I hope you all are having a lovely summer.  Until next time...  

No comments:

Post a Comment