Monday, July 4, 2011

no yes

What a weekend! Got to hang out with some of my favorite people in the world and drank faarrr too much wine. You know it's going to be a good night when you're having a tequila shot with a former teacher. My friend Toni had us all over to her house for a graduation party, and Rachel, AK, and I had a girls night there again the next night! It was entirely too much fun. These pictures were stolen shamelessly from Rachel.

Ben's mom gave me one of her dresses from back in the 80's and it came with the fabulous jacket I am wearing. The reason for this post is to pretty much show it off, because I am in love with it. You can't see it in these pictures, but it has a semi-open back. The kid behind the counter at the gas station said it looked very french couture, which delighted me to no end.


These are some of my favorite people in the whole world. Lauren and Rachel in the middle are sisters - I am going to feature them sometime this summer, because both of them are super gorgeous and stylish. Ak is the hottie on the end - she just got back from a year in the peace corps. 


Pretty Rachel! Her dress comes from this fabulous boutique called Blush. She also works there and gets discounts, which is good, because everything in there is cute! 
Rachel - dress and shoes: Blush
bracelet: Brooklyn flea market
Kym - dress: Forever 21
shoes: vintage Ferragamo heels
jacket: vintage


Lovely Lauren! She works at a tea shop and let us try a mug of tea that tasted like toffee and maple syrup! It's a lot yummier than i just described it, i promise. 

Lauren: top, skirt, shoes, and bow: Forever 21

I've been partied out this weekend, so I think my next update will be about my perfume collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment