Tuesday, May 3, 2011

And 3 Hellos from Grace

   So, that was Kym.  This is me: Grace.  Kym and I love clothes and getting dressed up.  I am an avid follower of fashion blogs.  I love them.  I want to find a way to copy&paste outfits from my computer into real life.  (I wish I was a wizard.)  Anyway, Kym and I decided we should have a blog of our OWN, and together we could create a blog worthy of wizards.  (Which is the goal.)  And so, here we go.  Our very own blog.  It's like having a child, but without all the crying.  Love it.


   A phone call from a friend just as we started taking pictures.  Lame.  But it saved me the awkwardness of having to pose.  *smile*


shirt: random boutique at a market in London
belt: Forever21
pants: Forever21
shoes: thrift
watch: walmart!


   So there we have it.  Grace and Kym Get Dressed.  Follow it!  More to come.  Just two friends having fun as the weather warms up.

No comments:

Post a Comment