Monday, May 9, 2011

Not Quite Warm

   Well, this weekend has been insane.  Ugh.  The school year is almost over, and it still hasn't gotten warm yet.  I'm not sure what's going on with the universe...but it needs to GET WARM!!
   Today, Kym and I went out behind the theatre's prop shed and snapped some photos.  Someone spray painted there a long time ago. The rusted wire things are all that remains of a "tree curtain" we made for our production of Into the Woods.  (Yes, we seriously made a curtain out of trees...)





bow: forever21
tank top: old navy
sweater: thrift second hand shop in Edinburgh
jeans, belt, and shoes: thrift

The expression on my face in this photo is so weird.  I had to include it.

I thought the tank top was a good idea...but I was freezing.  Sweaters are almost always a good decisions these days...  I cannot wait for warm weather and summer!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment