Saturday, May 28, 2011

Keats and Yeats are on your side

I've been inspired by several blogs lately to go for the "big slouchy comfy sweaterwear" look! I can see why it has such appeal - I was so cozy all day long! I was lucky it didn't get too hot outside. 

Ben took these pictures at his house - he has a cat named Kitty who makes a guest appearance. 




I was totally okay with that, because I LOVE CATS.




HI KITTY. She kept licking my bare legs and making me laugh.




Ben's dog, Sharky, also ran over during these pictures and peed on the fence directly behind me.



sweater - hand-me-down from a friend
shorts: Nike
shoes: Urban Outfitters
necklace and undershirt: Target



Just imagine me screaming "CAAAAATS" in this photo, and you won't be too far off from what was going on.




See you guys tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this outfit!! Sorry I've been so out of the loop. Hopefully back on track now. :) I miss you! Love your outfits.

    ReplyDelete