Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Posing...

   So, now that we're semi-full-swing here, I would like to address a problem.  Posing.  It's so awkward.  Kym is wicked good at it.  She just wiggles and everything looks great, and I just snap the pictures and they're always a little slanted or she's not quite in the center, so she ends up having to crop all of them.  But I'm not that great at posing.  At all.  I just stand awkwardly and look at the camera, then I remember: don't look at the camera!  So I just end up looking silly and stressed.  I need to figure this out...  


   Anyway, here's some stuff from today!


Trying to "wiggle" into a pose like Kym...


Coat: Forever21
Shirt: Forever21
Skirt: WalMart
Tights: Target
Boots: Hunter
Scarf: gift
Belt: Thrift


3 comments:

  1. I adore you two. And love that you're doing a fashion blog. So appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, really good to see you wearing your Wellingtons, you look so dishy.
    Allen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well thank you! The wellies are a definite must here in MA. And I have to say, I love them.

    ReplyDelete