Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Blues and Ambers

   The end of the year life gets a bit tired and old.  The anticipation of friends leaving is sad.  Finals are not fun.  And so in these photos, I look a bit morose and moribund.  The beach was gorgeous however.  I love it.  I'll miss it so much.  Sad.


The color is off on these photos, but I actually kind of like it.  I have a thing for blues and ambers in photos and lighting.  I think it's so gorgeous.


jacket: Forever21
cardigan: H&M
shirt: GAP Kids
jeans: Forever 21
scarf: gift
shoes: WalMart


Funny story...when I was a freshman, on halloween night, some friends and I took a golf cart from campus and drove it to this beach.  We jumped on top of this pavilion and felt like cool rebels.  So funny.



   Hopefully when I blog next (tomorrow), it will be warm!  Wish us MA people luck!  *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment