Tuesday, May 10, 2011

once upon a mid-day dreary

Massachusetts hasn't quite gotten the memo that it's spring yet. It's pretty chilly outside for a May day, and it's been drizzling all day long.

But that didn't stop us from taking pictures!



Showin' off my ring and my shoes! I'm not usually a big jewelry person, but I'm trying!



jacket and blouse: H&M
pants and shoes: Forever 21
bag: Urban Outfitters
ring: Forever 21




When I worked as a tour guide, I had to take people to this gazebo/bell shrine all the time.



There's a tradition that engaged couples ring the bell together after the man proposes.




BUT, if you ring the bell and you aren't engaged, you will go seven years without anyone proposing to you! At a small school where lots of people get married near graduation, this is quite a curse.




This is my favorite part about this shirt. The back has a lacy panel! How ladylike.



I hope this week gets sunnier!

No comments:

Post a Comment