Thursday, May 19, 2011

A Week Ago

   Wow.  I'm wicked behind on posting.  The stress of finals and friends graduating and moving out has me going crazy.  But anyway, these are pictures from May 12th.  It was a beautiful and amazing day.  Kym and I went to the beach, then I came back to Gordon to work in the theatre before the senior seminar shows, and there was a quick break for a Tuna Fish sub by the beach with Ben.  It was such a gorgeous day.

scarf, shirt, skirt, belt: thrift
shoes: target

Kym and I love an occasional cigarette.  And it was the perfect day for it: warm and sunny.


So this is my old car.  It's a grampa car.  We have a love-hate relationship.


This is my favorite photo.  Goofy.  Per usual.

   Well, I'm off.  Finals.  Saying goodbye.  Not fun.  I would like time for another tuna fish sub...

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute beach outfit! Love the striped top :)

    ReplyDelete