Wednesday, May 4, 2011

sassypants

I have a serious problem.

I want to wear some sassypants, but I suffer from awkward crotch syndrome. No matter the cut of the pants, no matter how loose or tight they are, my top NEEDS to cover my crotch. If it doesn't, I feel super self-conscious all day long. Does anyone else have this problem?

Is my awkward crotch a real thing? Or is it all just insecurity? Whatever the case, I need to get over it and into some sassy, high waisted pants!



Our Lady of the Sassy Pants, Katharine Hepburn



Janelle Monae. Not only is her music wonderful, but her tuxedo-inspired costumes make me want to splurge on a slouchy suit jacket.


Someday, sassypants. I'll wear you someday.

2 comments:

  1. YOU ALMOST DID IT LAST NIGHT AT THE SHOW KYM! You were rockin' them sassy pants...but then you untucked your shirt.

    I believe in you. And your crotch. It's not awkward.

    -darcelona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! D'awww thanks Darcy :) SOMEDAY SOON I WILL KEEP IT TUCKED

    ReplyDelete