Wednesday, May 4, 2011

rain, rain, go away!

Grace and I were super lucky today! It started POURING outside almost as soon as we were done taking pictures! We decided to go out to the abandoned tennis courts today, where the smokers and the art students like to hang. There are lots of abandoned theater props out there, just waiting to be sat upon.




dress: thrifted
scarf: Urban Outfitters
sweater: inherited from grandpa!
tights: Express
boots: Frye



Can I talk about these boots? I love these boots. I used to work at a shoe store (along with my boy-toy Ben) where they would sell overstock or runway shoes at a super super discounted price. I put these in my hold box and Ben decided to buy them for me while I was away! WHAT A SWEETIE.


I get to scared to wear them outside a lot of the time, because I don't want anything bad to happen to them!


Givin y'all some blue steel.

Hopefully tomorrow will be less rainy! Rain just makes me want to nap all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment